Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MaxiSys Software Suite DVD Installation...
MaxiSys Software Suite DVD Installation Windows 10

1919 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2017-09-21 14:40:06

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-09-21 14:40:06
     Tried 3 different PCs with Windows 10 and none of them the DVD would  initiate a wizard asking if you wish to install the program on the DVD. I figured DVD lacked some sort of small auto execution instructions for Windows 10 to start a dialog to start installing the MaxiSys Software Suite.
      I could not find a downloadable MaxiSys Software Suite on Autel's website.
      I had to reinstall the non user friendly DVD, go into the DVD drive , view the contents on the DVD and manually explore open and click on the components of the Suite that I think I would need and  use and once clicking on , those got saved to documents. Then you had to find the files in documents open and extract the contents. When I looked on Desktop there was no icons or short cuts to indicate existence any sort of MaxiSys Software suite program on the PC  , but  the Maxi Sys now was able to  print from the network printer. PITA
    file:  achmed.jpg
  Total1 Pages